An easy to follow guide to create this stunning ballet-themed card for any occasion using our new collection; Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Things you will need:
- Scissors- We recommend these- Click Here
- Glue- We recommend this- Click Here
- Double-Sided Tape- Click Here
- A4 White Card Blank (scored)- We recommend 200gsm and above.
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun A4 Card Collection- Click Here
- Metallic Card- Click Here
- Shaped Die-Cutter- We recommend a tag-style die.
- Fancy Border Die-Cutter
- Embellishments such as ribbon- Click Here
Step 1- Take this backing sheet from your Girls Just Wanna Have Fun A4 Card Pack.
Step 2- Cut the sheet down the centre line as shown to separate the backing sheet from the image. Then fussy-cut around the ballet slippers as shown.
Step 3- Glue around the edge of your fussy-cut ballet slipper and then stick to the right half of your A4 scored card blank as shown.
Step 4- Taking the other half of your A4 Girls Just Wanna Have Fun backing card, secure it to the inside of your card blank using double sided tape. Then, following the pattern of the ballet slippers, fussy cut the remainder of the card blank as shown.
Step 5- Using your metallic card, border-die cutter and tag die-cutter, cut out the elements as shown to add to your finished card.
Step 6- Add your die-cut elements to the card base as shown, and then decorate with embellishments of your choice (We have used ribbon)